- Washingtonian: Washington Restaurants Serving Regular New Year’s Eve Menus
- UrbanDaddy: You’ll Eat Lots of Tiny Sandwiches Here
- Washington Post: D.C.’s The Yards may add condos to the rental mix
- JDLand: First Look (and First Bites): 100 Montaditos
- JDLand: 100 Montaditos Seemingly About to Open; Other Yards Updates
- WaPo: Savta’s Chocolate Chip Squares Recipe – Alex Levin, Osteria Morini D.C.
All the right surprises
Welcome to a neighborhood that offers wonderful riverfront views and exciting dining options with just a splash of attitude. Situated between the Navy Yard and Nats Park, The Yards is fast becoming a home for trend setters and a hotbed of entertainment. Live in modern luxury or lounge in Yards Park. Sip a well-crafted beer or get the workout of your life.